Website of Designers is a web site dedicated for designers and designing news around the world.

Seriously Good Reading! Inspiration for Print Designers: Link Digest 3.0




'Let us Enjoy This Fleeting Moment'; Omar Khayyam  Design Copyright  © 2013 gobennygo. All rights reserved.
Last year was so crazy-busy, with a new baby and a chatterbox three-year-old; life felt so chaotic I'm not sure I remembered to enjoy it. This year I would like to take time to notice the little things, slow down, enjoy this very precious time with my two little ones. I put together the design above as an experiment in hand lettering, and I used elements from one of my recent pattern designs. If you would like to see the complete mini-collection, please visit my other blog.
Here are a bunch of links to some excellent articles and posts that I've been reading this week:

Interested in product packaging? Check out the Top 100 Posts from 2012 on The Dieline. And be sure to check out The Fox With the Golden Fur from their archive. I am totally blown away by this stunning concept. Chocolate, books, and art all in one astoundingly beautiful and clever package. It just doesn't get better than that!

There's always great content at Patternbank. Here are a few artists, showcased recently, that I really liked :
David Sala
Ysabel LeMay
Elisa Mazzone



Responses

0 Respones to "Seriously Good Reading! Inspiration for Print Designers: Link Digest 3.0"

Post a Comment

Return to top of page Copyright © 2013 | Website of Designers